Wednesday, October 27, 2010

brain storming :0

Have you ever thought someone is watching you? Have you ever thought someone was there? Well in this story,that nightmare comes to life,as a crazy man waits and watches an old man with a pale blue eye.Every night,he does this,while he plans to kill him. Then one night it happens!This book,by Edgar Allen Poe is full of amazing and scary moments,that keep you on the edge of your seat the whole short story.It has great creepy mood,a good surprise ending,and an amazing plot.also it has some great imagry throughout the whole story

Doing a great job, Mark!


Mood

"you fancy me mad'

"my blood ran cold"

Plot
"I was never kinder to the old man then during the whole week before I killed him"

"It was not the old man that vexed me but his evil eye"

Suprise Ending

"for what I had nothing to fear then came a knocking at the door."

"the old man, I mentioned was absent in the country " he lied to the sheriff.

2 comments:

  1. that sounded awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?=)

    ReplyDelete