Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Edger Allen Poe intro.

There will always be that one crazy weirdo in the neighborhood. And no one can do anything to change that. That’s how this story is. This man hates his old neighbor’s eye. So every night he goes in his house and watches him. This scary story has very detail a scary story should have. And a story that you will read again. Something that you will never miss in an Edgar Allen Poe story.

Literary component: 1 climax

Quote #1: He was stone dead. His eye would trouble me no more.

Quote #2: the man’s hour has come.

Literary component: 2 resolutions

Quote 1: true-nervous-very very dreadful nervous I had been and am! But why will you say that I’m mad?

Quote 2: presently I heard a silent groan and I knew it was the groan of a mortal terror.

Literary component:

Quote #1:I was never kinder to the old man, then during the whole week before I killed him.

Quote #2: for what I had nothing to fear than came a knocking at the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment