Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Essay :)

Intro Paragraph:

Thesis sentence: Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe, displays a dark, mysterious mood, a amazing surprise ending, and a interesting plot.

First Body Paragraph: Mood

“I put in a dark lantern, all closed, closed that so no night shone out”

“His room was black as pitch with the thick darkness”

Second Body Paragraph: Surprise Ending

“I was never kinder to the old man than during the whole week before I killed him”

‘Villains!” I shrieked, “Dissemble no more!”

Third Body Paragraph: Plot

“I head all things in the heaven and in the earth”

“I loved the old. He never wronged me”

5 comments:

  1. that was cool but your intro paraghraph was a little short

    ReplyDelete
  2. your intro paragraph is very good, i like the use of interesting words that describe the story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, i luv the quotes you picked!

    ReplyDelete