Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Process Paper

The assignation of JFK

                            Beyond the magic bullet

                               By: Joshua mellinger

 

It started out with being bored. I was flipping through the channels when I stopped on a show trying to prove the magic bullet theory wrong and that was so interesting that I wanted to do this for my report. I found this topic so interesting, it was amazing what people would believe that’s what made me want to choose this topic.

 

To find all of my information I just referred back to that video which was called beyond the magic bullet. It gave me all the information I needed. I sometimes referred to google images to find pictures to post on my web site but that was all I needed to do.

 

To conduct my research I started a web site from the national history day site. Then I wrote about the conspiracy saying what it was and then added a video about that. Then in my next paragraph I said what really happened then concluded that with another video.

 

This relates to the theme because this event was very bad and a very memorable event in history. There were a lot of conspiracies spreading around like the magic bullet. So I thought it was very important to set some things straight.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment