Friday, December 3, 2010

Courtney Cook

Imagine growing up with polio and being able to be a full-time mom, devoted wife, and a health care provider. Colette Taylor experienced all of this. Colette Taylor’s life started 3-2-49, she was born in Lincoln, Nebraska. Her parents were Harold and Marily Jones. She spent most of her life in the Mid-west and west. Colette Taylor has an amazing childhood, teenage years, and adulthood.

Colette’s struggle with polio during her childhood made her a strong person. Colette went camping all over the United States in Elementary school. That must have been fun. I wonder at times was it scary? She had polio when she was little. That must have been hard to deal with. I can see the affects polio has on her. Even though Colette had polio living on a ranch must have been a lot of work.

Living on a ranch must have been fun but a lot of work too. Colette lived on a ranch with lots of animals. I’ve always wanted to live on a ranch. It must have taken a lot of work. She went to college in San Fransico. “It was a great experence” Colette said. I hope to be as smart as my mom when I grow up. Going to college was a great experience but marring Bill must have been the happiest time of her life.

Marring my dad must have been a wonderful time. Colette moved to San Diego and married Bill. Moving to San Diego was beautiful. I Know that must have been great to marry a man like Bill. She’s touring Europe. Touring Europe sounds interesting. I would like to tour Europe when I grow up. I hope to marry a man as great as Bill is. Colette’s life has been through a lot of exciting times. Colette Taylor has an amazing childhood, teenage years, adulthood.

Colette went to Grossmont high school. She was a mental heath care provider and did foster care. She married Bill in 1971. Colette has made a difference in every ones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment