Tuesday, December 7, 2010

An Amazing Mom

 

It’s rare to find a confident and strong woman, who is a cop. My mom is that person. My Mom was born in Kansas. She moved a couple places like Hawaii because my grand father was a pilot for the navy. She lived with a family and had 3 other brothers and sisters. Her family was catholic.

 

       My mom went to a catholic school when she was in elementary. She said she was a good student and did all her work. But she could’ve been better on getting her work in on time. She got good grades like a’s and b’s. If she got any bad grades like c’s she would be in big trouble with her dad. Her dad now teaches a collage class. My mom would take back that she didn’t go to collage right after high school, instead she went to police academy to be trained to be a cop.  She is now a lieutenant for the San Diego police department.

 

       My mom played softball when she was younger. She was pretty good but she didn’t practice a lot so she could’ve been better. My moms favorite thing to do is watch me play baseball and my sister play softball. Her favorite place to be is at the beach, she loves to sit in the warm sand or surf in the ocean. 

 

       My moms’ first job was in the credit department in sears. She now works for the San Diego Police Department.  She love being a cop. She has been a cop for 25 years. My mom went into the Police academy from University of San Diego High.

      

       My mom is amazing I wouldn’t trade anything for her. She is awesome loving caring and smart. My mom was born in Kansas and now she is a cop. This is a real amazing mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment